With hundreds of inhabited islands to choose from, there is no shortage of island escapes by renting a boat. So, if you have a free day in Athens and search for the best option to spend your time, we have the best solution for you.
A short daily cruise around the islands of Kea, Aegina, Agistri, Poros, or Hydra.
A few words about the islands:
- Kea belongs to the Cyclades Islands but it’s only 1 hour away from Athens. This island combines luxury, beautiful beaches, and excellent food.
- Aegina is known for its neoclassical buildings, picturesque alleys, and of course for its pistachios.
- Agistri has the most beautiful beaches such as Drakonera with the small coves and Aponisos with the <exotic> feeling.
- Poros is built in the shape of an amphitheater over two hills. Lush pine trees, crystal clear beaches, and the picturesque capital make this a must-see destination.
- Hydra was the original Greek holiday destination before all the other popular islands. It is one of the few places in Greece where you will not need a car, even if you want to because it is simply forbidden.
Send us your inquiry at email@example.com and we will provide you with the best quotes for crewed motor yachts or sailboats.